Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paranoia!

Why do I feel like this?
I don’t seem to explain it
It’s unusual and incomprehensive
It’s bizarre and devilish
Where are my friends?
I am lost in a ubiquitous mist
Where is the camaraderie
That I had developed so hardly?
I am alone but do not know why
No one is visible and clear anymore
Everything is swallowed and denigrated by the dust
I am caught up in a grotesque ferment
My simmering thoughts seem to be stifled
But I don’t know why
Why do I feel like xanthic and trifling?
I am not distinct from a canyon now
Overflowing with nothing but squalor now
Why do I feel like a stooge?
That is entirely subjugated by the brain
I feel more like a walking zombie
As my senses and imagination have been impaired
But by whom is the knowledge I seek
By those who don’t reply to me ?
To whom I am no more than an entertainer

A part time fascinator?
Or by those who are my beneficiaries
With whose aegis I survive
But who take me as a burden and a mere responsibility?
May be none of them
May be it is my own self
That is brooding on the feeling
Which is not referring to sadness or deprivation
May be I am exhausted and tired
And thinking on what is not there
That never existed
There is nothing terrible or negative
May be it is our own unnecessary thoughts
Those take and obstruct us in a darker cloud
There is only mirth and hilarity
Life is only vivacious and exuberant
So stop dissolving away in deprived feelings
Stand up and make this swallowing darkness glide away
Make your present and life once more redundant
Omit the negative side of the coin once and for all
And together make this world a heaven to live in
A warming place to breathe in
Let’s chant again to make the flowers bloom again
Flourish again and sway again
Spread their fragrance again and scent the world again

1 comments:

Ali Haider said...

An excellent flow of abstract emotions!